Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Haiku Hopes

Greetings everyone!

Join the fun!

The theme this week is Hope. Just click the banner to pop over to Jenn's blog and read the other entries.

A new parent's wish
In a world full of turmoil
Long, peaceful living.

First romantic dates
Hope over expectation
Will he be the one?

Waving a big Hello to you all. Welcome to my new followers - I promise to nip over to your blogs asap. It's a busy time right now with non-writing life.....and it's only Wednesday!

Have a lovely day x

17 comments:

  1. Hi Margo, Great haiku as always. I love the romantic one best.
    Did you master the prescheduled post?
    Enjoyed our chat yesterday. It was great to meet you and Tony. I meant to bring my camera :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked them both but the first hits me every parent has that hope and the hope their children will be better leaders, better humans than we.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life can definitely interfere with our favorite pass time. Hope all is well.
    Nancy
    N. R. Williams, The Treasures of Carmelidrium, Special .99 through April 30

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Haiku's...

    Life is crazy/busy, but that's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them both Margo!

    The first one is very poignant, in that I was pregnant with our first child when Sept. 11 happened. I remember being so worried about the world she was being born into. But I found my hope in knowing that God loved my baby even more than I ever could, and with faith in Him, I knew I could trust her in His hands.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone! When I was putting these together my first thoughts was for new parents/babies. My (older!) sister was born during the Suez crisis and my Mum told us of how she wept at the thought of bringing a child into an unstable world. Still happening, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them both, Margo. The first made me think of parenthood. And the second of being a teenager in the throes of that first big love. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the second one! Have a great day Margo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think having a child is the ultimate act/symbol of hope.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful hopeful haikus!!! I so relate to the second hopeful haiku! Will he ever be the one?!?! :-) Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Margo.... Me again,

    I have something special for you at my blog.... Congratulations...


    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  12. yes, I think both of these are profound :) thank u, Margo for sharing!

    Vinay @ I Rhyme Without Reason

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can feel the emotional angst and hope in both of those, Margo. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments x