Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Sensational Haiku Wednesday - Other... plus a teeny acceptance.

Join the fun!

Greetings Everyone!

The theme this week is Disclosure Do check out the other entries over at Jenn's blog (clicky the banner)





Unmasking secrets
Admitting revelations
Tabloid sensation


What do I reveal?
My age, my weight, my wrinkles?
No, I don't think so!


Other...

Down there on the right hand panel is a little button called 'Writer's Knowledge Base'. This is an excellent source of goodies for writers - a veritable search engine! I picked it up from Glynis Smy and also Denise at L'Aussie Writing
so it's out there big time. Do check it out.

My other little titbit is that I offered a story to Postcard Shorts and it was accepted...thus making it my first published piece of writing.

Have a great Wednesday x

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on the acceptance. I enjoyed your poem and I'm headed over to check links out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the acceptance! Great haiku :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margo!!! What a lovely three wishes story!! Yay!! Well done you!!! Congratulations!!!!

    And your haikus!!! Wonderful!!!! Well done!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you - not admitting age or weight. And I'll let my wrinkles speak for themselves :)

    Congrats on your story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent Margo, you are now a published author. Congratulations.

    Tomorrow, I will have a blog award for you.
    Nancy
    N. R. Williams, fantasy author

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute I enjoyed both your Haiku!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well it's easy enough to see my fat & wrinkles, and I really don't hide my age! (44)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the acceptance!!

    I don't mind revealing my age, and my wrinkles... well, I've earned those laugh lines! But my weight? Ha... no. Hey, Ria and I are the same age (well, close anyway)!

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. both are hilarious!!

    trisha
    mine is here:
    http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/free-soul-31st-jan-2011/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeay - published writing! Well done you. I like the line about 'Expensive happiness.' :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Margot, it's so exciting that you're getting your first piece published! I'll be checking it out! Your haiku was great.

    Denise:)

    Publication Party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just got back from reading your story on 'postcards'. Don't let it go to your head, ha ha, but the lyrical movement of your words (god, I'm good!) reminded me of my friend Ernest Hemingway. Yumeeeeee...

    Go Margo

    Denise:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cool poem. Fits me perfectly, lol.

    Your postcard story was cool. I liked the last line very much: who wished for this. I may have to try this some day.

    ........dhole

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! on the milestone and thanks for the haiku.

    Sitting at my PC
    Wondering where my day went
    Where is my vino?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments x