Sunday, 13 February 2011

Another Shout

Greetings everyone!

Just to let you know that Len Lambert at Conversations with Self is having a glorious giveaway for when she reaches 200 followers - which will be any day now! There are four books (three fiction and one superb book on writing) to be raffled and will be sent anywhere in the Blogosphere. Do pop over there and follow.



I know I had this award on the blog yesterday from the fabulous The Words Crafter but....I've been given it again, Woot!! The effervescent J C Martin, Fighter, Writer has awarded me and I'm sooooo thrilled. J C is super cool and this daft Bohemian is thrilled to bits! Do go and check out both of these writers if you don't know them already. Thank you xxx

Wishing you all a beautiful, serene and happy Valentine's Day.

Note: This is the first time I've ever said Woot! I had to look it up, but yay me!

23 comments:

  1. Congratulations on another award! I heart that image! :)

    Thank you so much for the shoutout, Margo! So nice to get connected with you on FB, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot and Yay for you!!!!

    Awwww lovely Len!!!! And congrats with your award - write hard!!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started following that blog- Congrats on the award! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and I'm off to see the link! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Margo..... HERE"S ANOTHER WOOT!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the lovely Margot! All these lovely tokens to a wonderful blogger. Another woot! Is that a lazy word? Like, you know?

    Denise:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh congrats on the award :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woot! It's a great sound isn't it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to meet you, Crusader! Your blog looks great! Congrats on the awards!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trying to catch up with new followers. I'll be keeping an eye on you now :)
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there Crusader! Congrats on another award.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also see you are good at short stories. Would you be interested in doing a guest post for a blogfest I'm hosting with Rosie?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by everyone!

    Charity - I'd be delighted to do a guest post, thank you so much for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you had a Valentine's Day filled with plenty of chocolate! And thanks for the cool links. Will check out these blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on the award. You deserve it. Woot! Ahhhh...that does feel good.
    Nancy
    N. R. Williams, fantasy author

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on the double award! Nice to meet you, fellow crusader. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice to meet you, fellow Crusader! I like your blog's background~ it's very soothing for some reason :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so happy for Len. Hope she makes it to 200 followers and counting soon!

    Cool award. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats! *WOOT* :)

    Fellow Crusader,

    EJW

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your award (twice!) And also to Len. I was just over there and she has well over 200 followers now - woot!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments x