
I wasn't due to post today but I couldn't wait to thank Kristal Lee at http://www.kristalleeromances.com/ and Kari Marie at http://karimariewhite.blogspot.com for this fabulous award! It's so cool looking that I'm chuffed to bits to display it - I can, at least, pretend to be cool! Kristal and Kari Marie are fellow Romantic Crusaders and I am enjoying getting to know them.
In order to accept the award, I have to:
1.) Thank and link back to the person who gave the award
2.) State 7 things about myself
3.) Pass the award to some recently discovered bloggers
I've been a lucky recipient of this award already and having just completed the Bernard Pivot questionnaire, you may be sick of hearing about me BUT...here's more!
I have danced with David Bowie (the REAL one, not some bod with the same name!)
I have a beautiful big sis, Andrea.
When I was a dancer, I once performed an exuberant back kick and flipped a cymbal from a drumkit into the audience.
When I first heard the song 'Gal in Calico' I asked my Mum where Calico was.
I adore Iron Maiden.
I have a Kindle.
I am collecting all the titles published by Persephone Books
I'm passing the award on to three newly discovered bloggers:
Maria Zannini
Lindsay N Currie
Samantha Verant
Do pop over to their blogs and check them out if you don't know them already.
I'm prowling by all of the Crusaders, oh yes...oh yes!
Yo howdy fellow crusader. Nice house you have here. I'm glad to be a part of it. :) Congrads on the award.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Margo!
ReplyDeleteWow, David Bowie. The closest I ever came to a famous person was...uh, yup, never. LOL.
Very cool facts.
Congrats on the award, Margo.....
ReplyDeleteHave fun prowling,
Michael
Wow. David Bowie. Oh my. That's just excellent!! Yay for you!! How AWESOME is that?!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations with your award!!!
Take care
x
Congratulations on the award :)
ReplyDeleteHi, Margo! I love the name one of your suggested blogs--Maria Zannini. Really? I'm Zan Marie. LOL! I'm also a Crusader trying to follow everyone else. ; )
ReplyDeleteI love my Kindle! The crusader list is so long. I finally gave up trying to make an initial comment and have progressed to following first and reading later. I still have 94 left!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats of the award; however, I feel that the award just became a lot less impressive compared to you dancing with David Bowie. I'm definately jealous.
ReplyDelete<3 Gina Blechman (fellow crusader)
Thanks Margo!!! You just made my weekend:)
ReplyDeleteDavid Bowie? I'm so jealous. Gosh. I want to know more!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the Award Margo. It is really great. I look forward to checking out the new bloggers you suggested. Thanks for the post. I am also making my way around the crusading circuit.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the follow, following back.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the award! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your award! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award fellow Crusader. I'm a follower now. ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award! I'm a fellow crusader! Nice to meet you! :D
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the Award! I can relate to the Calico comment. I have the worse time with songs. My problem is getting the words wrong:)
ReplyDelete