Sunday, 6 February 2011

Second Writer's Platform-Building Crusade and some Thank Yous

Greetings Everyone!

I am thrilled to be involved in this wonderful idea of Rach Writes (Rachel Harrie)

Rach says:

Basically, the Crusade is a way to link those within the writing community together with the aim of helping to build our online platforms. The Crusaders are all bloggers in a similar position, who genuinely want to pay it forward, make connections and friends within the writing community, and help build each others' online platforms while at the same time building theirs.

The Crusade runs from 1st February to 30th April 2011 - I can't wait to meet everyone!

Also, a big thank you to N R Williams (Nancy) for the Making Smiles on Faces Award, which I've popped on the sidebar. I'm always chuffed to pieces to receive an award as I've only been blogging a short time.

Thank you to my beloved Mr B who patiently teaches me html code so that I look as if I can blog and link properly!

Thank you all for dropping by and for your encouraging comments - the pageviews are so interesting, it's wonderful to greet you from all over the globe.

21 comments:

  1. Hi there, fellow crusader! Looking forward to getting to know you better thruout these next few months!

    Bloggers unite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would sign up, but it coincides with the A to Z Challenge, and I wouldn't be able to give it my full attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Margo! A well deserved award.

    I've just read about the Crusade idea over at your hubbies but, like Alex, it will clash with the A to Z Challenge. Never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited that you are a fellow crusader and I've signed up to both A-Z and this challenge, now is that a challenge or what? Congrats on the award, too :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations with your award!!! Enjoy your Crusade!! I'm not really building a platform or anything like that but I wish all you amazing and very determined writers all the best with this!!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and have fun in the Crusades!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to meet you, fellow Crusader!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Margo, lovely to meet you, and welcome to the Crusade! We've got a fantastic group of people, it'll be so much fun getting to know everyone :)

    Hugs,

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi from another Margo and hopeful crusader! Our last names are also somewhat similar. Will definitely be visiting you again. Very intrigued by your "Case for Saucers" picture over on your sidebar...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, the crusade sounds fantastic! If I wasn't participating in the A to Z challenge, I would go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Margo~
    I'll be joining the crusade as well, it sounds like such fun! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey there fellow crusader! It's nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello from a fellow Crusader. How did you find the NaNo experience? I was a winner as well, but more than that, am actually pleased with my novel (as a very, very rough draft or blueprint more than anything finished, mind you).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello fellow crusader. I look forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the award! And nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello again, Margo! I think I first dropped by during the "Show Me Yours" blogfest back at the beginning of January. Looking forward to catching up some more in the next little while.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fellow Crusader saying hi. :-)

    I also love the cup and saucer pic on your "The Case for Saucers"...but admit I can't imagine drinking out of it!

    Just beautiful to look at I think.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Crusader! Thanks for visiting my blog:) I'm looking forward to getting to know you better during the crusades!It's nice to meet other newbie bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for stopping by! I'm excited to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glad to meet you, fellow crusader! Hope you'll stop by and say hi. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think I stopped by yesterday for the BPBlogfest, but I just realized you are in my Crusade Group! Hello! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments x