Thursday, 10 February 2011

The Bear With Two Shadows



Greetings everyone!

I would like to give a shout out to an amazing author from Blogworld - Roland D. Yeomans has just published his wonderful book 'The Bear With Two Shadows' - Do go and check out Roland's blog for all the beautiful background, folklore and...well, just go and see - also note that Michael Di Gesu has produced the stunning artwork.

This is a very exciting time and I am thrilled to have just downloaded the book, so can't wait to start!

Wishing you the very best Roland x

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for such a gracious, kind shout-out, Margo.

    Hibbs, the bear with 2 shadows, sends a bit of his magic your way as thanks.

    Gypsy, my mystic cat (granddaughter of Bast, she assures me) sends you a high four -- she has four pads on her paws! LOL.

    Thank you again for being such a great friend. I think you will enjoy the magic and mystery of the world of Hibbs and his friends and enemies. Roland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your warm welcome to the Crusade, Margo! I guess I haven't visited Roland's blog in a while because I haven't heard of The Bear with Two Shadows. I'm on my way over now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! thank you so much for this info, Margo Benson!! I'm so behind Roland D Yeoman's blogposts so I'm so thrilled for him! Yay!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Crusader! just wanted to say thanks for the follow.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Crusader!
    I know, I'm so proud of Roland too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments x