Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Sensational Haiku Wednesday

Join the fun!

Wednesday already! Greetings everyone - this week's theme is Habits. Do check out the other Haiku over at Jenn's blog (clicky the banner)

Just one more slow drag
Then the packet is empty
The weed sadly missed

Trying to break free
The pull of the scene too strong
Maybe tomorrow

Have a great Wednesday!

12 comments:

  1. Fab haikus!!! I love the second one best - it's very enigmatic!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the theme. The first made me chuckle :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand that smoking is one of the hardest habits to break.

    Frosty Windowpane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the second one best! great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Just one more..." I've heard my brother say that numerous times. It is a nasty habit.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. So hard to break that habit, but so very worth it. Can't think of any good things associated with smoking these days. Hate to see anyone doing it, too. Stick to your guns!!

    Well done, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Margo

    You portrayed the tyranny of addiction so well; great haiku

    :Dom

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is one habit we should get rid of the moment we become aware of it.

    http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com/2011/02/07/free-soul-7th-feb-2011/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The winners in my 100 follower book giveaway contest are announced on my blog today - AND there are CUPCAKES for everyone!! Thanks for participating.
    www.margokelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haiku to cigarette addiction. I've been in that position!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I quit `13 years ago. Talk about habits - I couldn't drink for over 2 years because if I had a drink in one hand I really really wanted a cig in the other! Maybe it would've been easier if like now there is no smoking in places that serve alcohol.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments x