Friday, 28 January 2011

No Fear Blogfest

Greetings everyone!

There is a wonderful blogfest taking place at Dominic de Mattos at Writes of Passage from today until Sunday (28th -30th) to celebrate Dominic's 100 followers.

The rules are to post a story where a character displays bravery in some fashion. Not sure whether mine totally fits but there is some alarm involved, so I hope so!

Do check out all the other entries....there's a prize too!

Here's my entry for the blogfest:

The Sybil Chronicles: Uncle Ptolemy's Table

5 comments:

  1. I just read your entry--great job! I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your submission comes with a recipe! Win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading this piece. I enjoyed the characters and would love to read more. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Margo,

    Loved your entry. What fun! I loved the way portrayed Medusa. Nicely written and quite brave...

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the story! (Love your Blogger avatar, btw :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments x