Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Stylish Blogger Award





Yippeee! What a great start to a Tuesday! The lovely J.C Martin, Fighter Writer has given me this award.

To accept, this is what I have to do:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.....thank you so much J.C.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award on to ten newly discovered bloggers and let them know.

So, 7 things about me...

1. My first professional life was as a dancer. I retired at 30!
2. I am married to the beloved Mr B....Tony Benson
3. I am a volunteer for the beauty industry's charity, Look Good Feel Better
4. I am a Scorpio
5. I adore cooking
6. I make jewellery based on ancient chain maille designs
7. I am supremely untidy

Do pop over to these ten bloggers and say Hi!

1. Alex J Cavanaugh
2. Roland D Yeomans @ Writing In The Crosshairs
3. Old Kitty @ Ten Lives and Second Chances
4. Madeleine @ Scribble And Edit
5. Romancing The Blog
6. P K Hrezo
7. Margo Kelly
8. Jodi Henry @ Turning The Page: A Literary Ramble
9. Trisha Leaver
10. Summer Frey @ ...and this time concentrate!

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog award. Now the daunting task of thinking up 7 things about myself that I want to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margo, lovely blog! I came across yours while I was posting on Trisha's:) I'll follow so I can pop in periodically.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, chain maille inspired jewelry. I'm intrigued. Congrats on tha blog award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your award, and jewelry off old chain mail design. that is different. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award, Margo. The 7 things will take some checking with the Federal Witness Program to approve. Just joking. Have a great Tuesday and thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always good to get to know new people in Blogdom. Nice to meet you! And I know most of these other bloggers. A great group they are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh bless you Margo. Thank you sooo much and congrats on your award too. Well done :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the award, and to the recipients!

    You make jewelry based on chain maille designs?!!! Way cool! Where can I see some of this?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everyone, Tony (Fireside Park) and I both received this award today and are celebrating with a cocktail!

    For those of you interested in my jewellery (and I'm chuffed that you are!) I show it on:
    www.bensoncreativedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the award! I am passing it on as I write this to you.

    Have a great day, hope to see you around more.

    J

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the award. Your seven things are funny and interesting.
    Nancy
    N. R. Williams, fantasy author

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your award!! Tres chic! And thank you so much for mine... I am flattered. *blush*

    Great to learn more about you.. so cool you were a dancer. I love dancing. ANd I can be a bit untidy myself... I blame it on writing tho... no one ever won a Pulitzer Prize for cleanest house!!
    :)

    Thanks again, Margo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwwww CONGRATULATIONS with this beautiful award!!!

    Wow!! Thank you for sharing a little bit of yourself!! Yay that you love cooking and are a dancer!! How wonderful!!! Mr B is very lucky cos you just sound utterly fabulous!!

    Thank you too for mentioning my silly blog here!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on the award! :)

    It's awesome that you were a dancer!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am also supremely untidy :)

    .......dhole

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks, pal! THRILLED. And, I wanna see pictures of the jewlery!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations for the award, to you and all the recipients. :)

    trisha
    http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments x