Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Life Is Good.....apart from Blogger!

Greetings everyone!

I'm still enjoying yesterday's amazing Top Ten Countdown blogfest - hasn't it been fabulous? Some great memories and lots of new music to listen to.




I am thrilled to have been given the Life Is Good award from the lovely Denise at L'Aussie Writing
As well as being a wonderful blogging pal, Denise has managed to still find the time for all of us amidst the atrocious flooding in Queensland. Thank you for this award from the bottom of my heart.

I will pass it on and do the award questions by the end of the week but life at this moment is a tad hectic and I need to be more involved in other life...ho hum...

Welcome, welcome to my new followers (yay...broke 50!) I am still experiencing a rotten blogger glitch that means I'm unable to follow anyone new at this time. Google blogger have loads of complaints about the same problem from all over, so fingers crossed they'll sort it ASAP.

M x

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award! And you're up to fifty-three now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award, and on your followers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for your ever growing band of fabulous followers!!! Booo to Blogger glitches!! Let's hope they sort themselves out asap!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award. You deserve it. And thank you for your comment on Dominic's blog about my post today.
    Nancy
    N. R. Williams, fantasy author

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogger loves its glitches. Congrats on the award! Yes, it was a great blogfest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. boo on blogger glitches. Hopefully that will be straightened out soon for you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on breaking 50 and the award. That's super! I did have fun doing the blogfest yesterday too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All right Margo...

    Congrats on breaking fifty and the award!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments x