Friday, 21 January 2011

Have a healthy weekend

Greetings everyone!

I loathe not being able to follow through on something I've signed up for but I'm suffering with bronchitis and haven't finished my story for Tessa's birthday blogfest :-(

So the beloved Mr B is taking good care of me and I wish Tessa a very happy birthday and wish everyone a great weekend xx

14 comments:

  1. Oh no! Bronchitis? Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!!! Please take care, take your meds, rest and take things easy!!! Get well and get better soon! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to read that you're sick! Get well soon:). Lots of rest and plenty of fluids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you are feeling so unwell. Get well soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's okay. Just get better and we'll hear from you soon.
    CD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better soon :)

    ........dhole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bless you too.I know what it is like to think you have a little energy to do something and then realise it evaporates immediately because the bug is stronger. GET WELL SOON! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Feel better soon. Nice having a caretaker though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Same to you, Margo! Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the birthday wishes and I hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,

    Commiserations! Get Well Soon.

    best
    F

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments x