Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Sensational Haiku Wednesday

Join the fun!

Greetings everyone!

Todays theme is Transition do pop over to Jenn's blog (clicky the banner) and check out the other entries.





I
One to another
A triumphant change in state
Emerging beauty

II
Once small and naïve
Then was wild and all knowing
Now older, wiser

Have a wonderful Wednesday x

Image courtesy of NASA

15 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed both of your Haiku; so clever finding two completely different angles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!!!! Thank you! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a terrific pic.

    both haikus are marvelous, i could rhyme myself with the second one very much :)

    Trisha
    http://Mydomainpvt.wordpress.com
    Mine:
    http://mydomainpvt.wordpress.com/2011/01/20/free-soul-20th-jan-2011/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful transition from birth to youth and into seniority status, learning, transformation all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haiku. I especially liked the second one. Gave me a wry smile :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them Margo.

    Thank you for your comment on Clarissa's blog today about my post. Oh yes, and you are once again entered into the contest to win...I hope you do.
    Nancy
    N. R. Williams, fantasy author

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved them Margo but I could never have done it!! Haikus are just not in my repetoire LOL! Good post:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very inspirational. :) Thanks for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful haikus and lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The epitome of transition, that last one - love it best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Margo, thank you.

    I especially liked the second one

    Thanks for entering my blogfest ... just a reminder that it starts this Friday and runs through the weekend. :)

    :Dom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both are impressive haikus. But, I felt an instant click to the second one. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. older and wiser indeed... had we known then what we know now, life would have been different. but then, it was the long process of learning that made us wiser. i love both haiku pieces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely work both Haiku are sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments x