Oh my! We've formed a singing group! The lovely Rachel Harris, Mr B and me and we've named ourselves after one of our favourite songs. We are a sub group, if you like, from the South Molton Folk Choir. We don't have wild ambitions but we have found that our voices, together with Mr B's guitar and Rachel's violin (I just sing and do the occasional percussion bit) blend really well. We already have a dancing gig next Saturday in Holsworthy and we've been asked to add a little extra, so...da, naaa....our first session. The Three Ravens is a wonderful medieval song that we adore singing, it has two harmonies - add to that we were all wearing black when we practised and, Voila! Our name!
Our two cats, Sulis and Minerva, love music and show off something rotten when we rehearse.....daft things.
I have a story brewing about a small town folk choir......
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments x