Friday, 26 November 2010

Gentle Friday

Hoorah! Our NaNoWriMo winner's T shirts arrived this morning, along with Chris Baty's book 'No Plot No Problem' on how to gear up for the challenge. Even though both Mr B and myself completed our novels it still looks a great read. I'm not usually a logos person but I was so chuffed to have done this I just had to have one.

My writing is a little haphazard today.....I'm working on some poetry, planning the plot of the next novel and trying to catch up on some vital reading. I shall clear my head this afternoon at South Molton's Art Bazaar. I sold my jewellery there last year, but gave it a miss this time around. Hope to find a couple of Christmas presents though.

Tomorrow is singing practise with South Molton Folk Choir, the last before a couple of Christmas gigs....ooh, er!

M

.......and it's snowing!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you both! I bet your winners t-shirts are fab.

    If you feel like a bit of fun, I'm running a caption contest on my blog.

    Caption Competition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow, snow, snow!! Sorry, you're probably over it, but coming from South Africa snow is quite a novelty :-)

    And congratulations for finishing your NaNoWriMo novel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow congrats to you. Post a pic of your T shirts do! :O)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments x