This is my first foray into the world of blogging! I have written a 700 word story for Ellie Garratt's Cristmas Blogfest (see right)
Oh my! Here we go.....
I am a participant in this year's NaNoWriMo challenge and am thrilled to say that I have reached the required 50000 words (and some!) Now my hopes for the little novel, The Case For Saucers, are for it to grow into a comely, countryside romp. Hope on...
What else? Well, I'm happy about the royal engagement this week. Although ambivalent about the Windsors, I do appreciate the economy they generate for the country and a President Cameron is too awful to contemplate, so they must remain a while yet, I feel.
Now working on characters and plot for a romance crossing from San Diego to London.....
Meanwhile, a glass of red awaits.
Hey! Nice to meet you, Margo :-) Some of my FAVOURITE family (shh, don't tell!) live in Devon. Congrats on reaching 50 000 for nano. And November isn't even over yet!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on reaching the 50000! I'm so pleased for you. I'm still plugging away at mine. LOL.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Rachel and Ellie! Hope to share more Blogfesting and Bloghopping and other completely new Blog things to encourage and inspire new writing x
ReplyDelete