Wednesday, 19 October 2011

A Debonnaire Haiku

Greetings everyone!

Join the fun!

This week's theme is Debonnaire do click on the banner for more haiku over at Jenn's blog.



Silk suits tailor made
Dedicated follower
Perfected panache



The spy who loved me
Martini shaken, not stirred
Welcome Mr Bond

Have a wonderful Wednesday - see you lovelies on Friday x

22 comments:

  1. Good morning! LOVE your haiku - Bond is definitely the epitome of debonnaire, isn't he?! I added your link to Mr. Linky a few minutes ago. I'm always doing things at breakneck speed and forgot to update the linky date. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Mr Bond!! Wonderful haikus as always! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. connery was the best! love bond!
    great haikus =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Margo Benson...
    Thanks for visiting....G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bond. James Bond. Great - he's so the epitome of debonaire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it had to Sean Connery - epitome of debonaire. Nice haikus!
    Jamie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very high class words. nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! Love the second one best :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Haikus, Margo. I enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok Sean Connery is also debonnaire

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so agree with Ria! Sean Connery is debonnaire! Deliciously so!

    Debonair Tomato

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel really dumb, but I have no idea who the first person is.

    Now, Bond, I know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh, a perfect debonaire lead man ~~ both Sean and his portrayal of Bond ... well done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You picked the best Bond--and captured debonaire perfectly in your haikus

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what an appealing haiku :). Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A great debonair and was the heart throb the world over!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Margo! Now I'm going to be singing 'He's a Dedicated Follower of Fashion' all afternoon!

    Hoping you're going to Whisper in our ear soon! Getting some great stories/poems and I long to see yours and know what you think about mine this week. And Haunting should be right up your alley!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  19. So glad you're back. Sorry you've been having an awful time of things x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Win Ex lover back in 48 hours......

    He cures herpes with herbal mixture

    100% result guaranteed..

    -GENITAL AND ORAL HERPES
    -HPV
    -DIABETES
    -ERECTILE ERECTION
    –HEPATITIS A,B AND C
    -COLD SORE
    -LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
    -STROKE
    -IMPOTENCE
    -HYPERTENSION
    -SHINGLES
    -FIBROID
    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY….

    R.buckler11 @gmail....com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments x