Greetings everyone!
I cannot believe my last missive was posted in October last year! What a tumultuous few months it has been. Blogging, writing and anything remotely ceative has had to take a back seat until life resumed some kind of normality.
We moved house, which happened in a speedier way than expected. No major crisis there until a one-time friend turned into a monster and made our lives (and those of others) a nighmare. Oh boy - are they going to be a source for a future character! I felt frozen to anything apart from just getting on with the move.
Anyway, we're in a lovely new place, back in the South East (where we're both from) and I am so in love with writing I am bursting with new ideas and projects. I'm working on some short stories plus my romantic, glamorous novel set on a luxury yacht in the Mediterranean.
I missed the first anniversary of this blog as well as the warm interaction I had with the community. I've also joined Twitter and am connected with many of you there too (never thought it would happen to me, but fun and supportive nonetheless!)
I need to spend as much time as I can writing so this won't be the busiest blog every week and I can't wait to visit everyone to say hi.
I will be part of the extravaganza that is the promotion for 'Catch Fire' - Alex J Cavanaugh's new release, a promise is a promise after all!
Now, off to see what you've all been up to.... x
I was just thinking of you yesterday and wondering whatever happened to you and your hubby.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're all right.
Glad to hear you're settled into your new place, and how great that a new place has kicked off your creativity. We miss you down here, but wish you the very best of luck!
ReplyDeleteBlogger hates me!!!
ReplyDeleteIt stole my comment to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have really missed you, Margo. HURRY! Download the free KINDLE FOR PC ...
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO DOWNLOAD MY FREE BOOK, LET THE WIND BLOW THROUGH YOU.
It reached #61 on AMAZON'S TOP 100 ACTION ADVENTURES, though it is truly a Noir thriller.
May your once-friend turned nightmare be out of your life! Roland
Oh, as a courtesy only, here is the link to my free book :
ReplyDeletehttp://www.amazon.com/LET-WIND-BLOW-THROUGH-ebook/dp/B004ZZT0XE
Hello Margo!! Welcome baaaaaack!! Glad you've all move safely and far away from psycho ex-friend, oh dear! But yay for returning the wonderful world of blogging! Take care
ReplyDeletex
Hi Margo
ReplyDeleteI too have been sperratic due to a move and then an illness. Friends can surprise us that is for sure. I once had a good friend at work. We went to lunch together, she read my book before it was edited, so many great times. Then she got promoted and became an obsessive, controlling matriarch. No one could stand her including me. It didn't end happily for anyone.
Nancy
Welcome back! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you have so many new ideas--it's a wonderful feeling, isn't it?
Hi, Margo! Welcome back! I'd wondered why you were out of sight (but not out of mind.) You've been busy as moves are stressful. Happy all worked out with the move and your creative juices are flowing. I tweeted your post so others will know you're back.
ReplyDeleteMargo, sweetie..... I have MISSED YOU!
ReplyDeleteI am in the same boat as you... tons of life's drama and not enough connecting to our blogger friends. I have had a few more posts than you, but even one a week is nothing compared to what I used to do.
I am happy to hear that you and Mister B are well and happy.
I am also thrilled that your writing is flowing. Glad to hear you are still working on the yachting novel... I want to read it!
Drop by, I'd love to see you. I am leaving for Key West Florida tomorrow, so I will have some lovely pics of sun and beach posted this weekend.
Hello my dear Margo. Boy have we all missed you something fierce! I was thinking of you during your move as I was doing a little of that myself, but I had no monster friends involved. Yes, put it to good use. Every good novel needs a villain! I'm so pleased your writing is flourishing. No doubt the time off did you good. We all need a break now and then I think.
ReplyDeleteI hope you might share snippets from some of your writing with us at RFWer. We've missed you there too. Writers come and go as life permits, but there are some who are dedicated to the group as it really helps us improve I think.
Anyway, it'll be lovely to see you around the ridges. Twitter twitter twitter...
Denise
Welcome back Margo :-)
ReplyDeleteYAY! Welcome back - I was wondering where you were! So pleased to see you here again. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for the friend-turned-monster. I've seen you on FB, but I've missed your blogging. Welcome back!
ReplyDeleteHi Margo!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back. We all missed you!
Hi,
ReplyDeleteKnew where you were at but not sure which bush you were hiding behind! ;)
Welcome back!
best
F
Glad you're back - and appreciate the timing!
ReplyDeleteWin Ex lover back in 48 hours......
ReplyDeleteHe cures herpes with herbal mixture
100% result guaranteed..
-GENITAL AND ORAL HERPES
-HPV
-DIABETES
-ERECTILE ERECTION
–HEPATITIS A,B AND C
-COLD SORE
-LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
-STROKE
-IMPOTENCE
-HYPERTENSION
-SHINGLES
-FIBROID
-BARENESS/INFERTILITY….
R.buckler11 @gmail....com