
Many thanks to the wonderful Madeleine Maddocks at Scribble and Edit for tagging me! All I have to do is answer a few questions and Tag another three bloggers.
1. If you could go back in time and re-live a moment, what would it be?
MrB's proposal!
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
Well, things are what they are but I would love my parents to still be around.
3. What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?
Shirley MacLaine - I'm a former dancer with a keen interest in the paranormal and an irascible old broad!
4: If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
I'm a passivist of Gandhi proportions, I couldn't do it.
5. Name one habit that you want to change in yourself?
OTT contingency planning
6. Describe yourself in one word.
Short
7. Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.
Superbwordsmith
8. Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.
For inspiration, knowledge and friendship.
9. Name three people to send this meme to and inform them.
I receive tremendous support and advice from fellow bloggers and followers and I'd like to tag Lisa and Margo because I'm pretty sure they awarded me pretties just as as I was having to leave my blog for a while and Dorothy is a new writing chum who produces awesome stuff.
Lisa Ricard Claro
Margo Kelly
Dorothy Evans
So, there you go! I have another post looming on a writing matter but I'll pop it up tomorrow as two contrasting subjecst in one post is too much for little me!
Have a great day x
What a lovely surprise! Thanks, Margo. I'll put this on my blog for tomorrow. And so glad you're back on the blog. :)
ReplyDeleteI love your answer to "Why do you blog?". :)
ReplyDeleteI was tagged with this last week--I have to got to get around to posting it!
Awww, I love the reason for why you blog. Those are my thoughts exactly!
ReplyDeleteMargo, thank you so much! Such clever cheating on the one word description just goes to show how much you deserve the same accolade yourself! x
ReplyDeleteCongratulations with being tagged!!! And what fab answers! I loved loved loved Shirley MacLaine in Sweet Charity!! Yay! take care x
ReplyDelete"Short" - that's funny!
ReplyDeleteHi, Margo,
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being tagged. AND YOU are not an "IRASCIBLE OLD BROAD!"
You always have a kind word about everyone and everything. It was fun learning more about you....
Michael
Hi Margot. Loved reading about you Shirley, er, Margot. Just a Term of Endearment, ha ha. Great stuff. I love 'short.' To the point.
ReplyDeleteI've been tagged too. Maybe you'd like to go read my answers.
Denise<3
Romantic Friday Writers Second Challenge - LOST - Friday 20.