Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Crabby!

Join the fun!

These are my Haiku contributions this week for Jenn's wonderful blog! The theme is Crabby....

I

Warm days by the sea
Moist meat with lemon and cream
Delights my taste-buds

II

My Cancerian
Intuitive and loving
But oh so touchy

III

Some things that annoy
Perforations not tearing
Having a fat day

Have a great Wednesday x

7 comments:

  1. BWAHAHAH having a fat day. I so love it. I have one of those every minute of every day :) And now I'm hungry :) Very well done my friend. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post entirely brightened my day. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed, was touchy because I was tired and mainly because I was having a fat day. Thanks for the skinny on crabby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed these. I liked the variety of takes on the same theme. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having a fat day too. We can be "crabby" together, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've covered every aspect of crabby I can think of the first one has me drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three different takes!! I like the first one best! Of course I'm kinda hungry right now LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have fat days every day. Bah! ;)

    That "moist meat" thing kind of freaked me out though. I'll never look at crab quite the same way again ....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments x